Lack of Awareness & Understanding
- People are still unaware of Bitcoin and digital currencies as a whole.
- People need to be educated about Bitcoin to be able to apply it to their lives.
- Businesses are accepting bitcoins because of the advantages, but the list is relatively small compared to physical currencies.
Risk and Volatility
- Users need to be very careful since their digital wallets can be hacked, if they don’t follow certain rules of security.
- Bitcoin’s price is volatile mainly due to the fact that there is a limited amount of coins and the demand for them increases by each passing day. Volatility will decrease as more and more users and businesses begin to accept Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin is still at its early stage with incomplete features that are in development.
- To make the digital currency more secure and accessible, new features, tools, and services are currently being developed.
- Bitcoin needs to work out its problems just like how any currency in its beginning stage would need to.
A community website sponsored by Bitcoin Community Greece © Bitcoin Community Greece 2015